Vans Sneakers Sk8-Hi in black Discount HTTRO403
Availability: In Stock
Sneakers Sk8-Hi in black
The Vans Sk8-Hi saw the light of day in 1978 and is now an absolute cult sneaker. The high-top sneaker was primarily developed for the skater scene, where it quickly met with approval thanks to its padded shaft, because it reliably protected the ankle, which is often particularly stressed during skating. But the sneakers are also visually convincing to this day and this season comes in classic black. The high-quality upper material made of real suede sets the monochrome colorway particularly beautifully and ensures a classy look. No matter whether on the board or while strolling through the city - with the Sk8-Hi you can be seen everywhere.
- classic skater shoe from the brand "Vans"
- Black suede upper
- better stability due to the hi-design
- perforated toe area for better air circulation
- typical logo stripes on the sides
- 8-hole lacing
- Rubber outsole for more grip
- comfortable to wear
Cat .: sneakers
Contains non-textile components of animal origin
- Product No.: VN000D5IBKA1